Dental Implants create artificial roots in your jaw. They support restorations that are designed to look just like your natural teeth.
- Dental Implants are small screws made of pure titanium that are surgically implanted in your jaw.
- They provide a permanent foundation for crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- They are proven technology backed up by more than 50 years of development.
- Dental Implants protect your jaw against bone loss.
- Dental implants anchor in the jawbone just like natural teeth for natural-looking tooth replacement.
Dental Implants are the next best thing to natural teeth.
- The natural tooth crown is coated with enamel to protect the dentin inside.
- The periodontal ligament holds the tooth root firmly in the jawbone.
- Porcelain crown matches the colour and shape of your natural teeth.
- The implant abutment provides the critical connection between the crown and the implant.
- The surface of the implant is designed to bond with the bone and hold it securely in place.